Terminal (a new beginning) Terminal (a new beginning)

Excellant

Love the vocals! Shreding guitars and heavy deep bass. You should check mine out and tell me what you think. What tunnings do u guys play in.

TheParadoxUnseen responds:

Already reviewed (Y)

And cheers for the kind words bro. We use Drop C tuning mostly. We have a couple songs in Drop D, but we are changing them to drop C.

Mental Core Mental Core

Very Good

I love your melodic guitar get some vocals in there and it would be awesome some of it sounds like As I Lay Dying Check out some of my stuff and tell me what you think.

As Luck Would Have It As Luck Would Have It

NICE

Love the drums and rhythem, Turn up the lead guitar and get some vocals in there and it would be killer.

Lacerate the Lines Lacerate the Lines

Nice

I like it love the guitars its punk and metal mixed im giving you a 5 and a 10. You guys also have some tasty pinch harmonics.

Past, Present, And Forgotten Past, Present, And Forgotten

GOOOD

Reminds me of children of bodom at the beging. Nice Job. can you guys please comment on some of my stuff.

The Good Word The Good Word

Nice

Very nice, I think the guitars need to be turned up.Its like a children of bodom and dethklok mixed. If you could you should tell me what you think aboutu me.

Chaoticor responds:

Thanks for the review that was our rough draft we are tryin to mix it better

Master Madness Master Madness

NICE!!!!!

Hey man it sound good, If slipknot and mudvayne had a kid together it would be this song. VERY POWERFULL. Check my stuff out and tell me what you think, its not Crapy quality.

Android-Music responds:

Oh, plus Tool and Machine Head! :D Thanks, great honour for me! :)

Alone.. Alone..

Good

I love the beging clean guitar riff, it sorta of sounds like bullet for my valentine

Wahnsinn responds: